Why Hardgainer Bodybuilders Need Tailor-made Wardrobes (Part 2)
Today I’ll show you the 3 places where you can buy yourself a tailor made wardrobe. All have their pros and cons, but which one you wish to go for is entirely down to your own personal preference.
If you want an early taster of what it feels like to own some tailor made gear, then you might want to do it on the cheap first time around. And to do so, you’ll have to fly yourself to one of my favorite continents in the world.
(Thailand, Vietnam and South Korea to be specific)
And this is what you will have to do.
- When you pack your suit case, you will have to add some weight. A catalogue and your favorite garments to be precise. This is what you will use to pitch to the tailor of what it is you want made. This way you are more likely to get exactly what you want.
- When you get to these countries you are going to have to start schmoozing a little. Why? Because you will find many a tailor, but it’s up to you to find out who is actually good. This will save you time and money.
- When you find a good one, take time to browse through the fabrics he has on offer. If he is good he will have some lovely ones on offer.
- When you go over the design, be REALLY specific with what you want. Every little detail. This is your garment and it’s all about getting what YOU want and how YOU want it to look.
- Make sure you discuss prices in advance.
- The time to finish your garment will be dependent on the complexity of your specifications. You may be required to revisit in-between this time, so be ready.
- When it is all done, try it on and scrutinize every little thing. If there is anything to be fixed, then be sure to give sufficient time for them to complete.
- Hopefully you walk away a very happy customer.
In general, what you do here is just copy everything and study everything that well dressed Celebs wear.
And by following the above (with a bit of practice), you will find that your wardrobe truly will be one of your greatest assets. You will get the super start look on the cheap… and trust me, people will react to you like one and the compliments will be many.
How do i know?
Because I have done the same thing in the past, and that is exactly what happened at the time (around 2005-2006).
And like I said yesterday, there is nothing wrong with doing this on the cheap. But to pull this off, all of the above points need to be met to a 10/10 standard. For myself… I prefer the best of both worlds these days. Some cheap, some expensive tailor made wear.
The rise of the web also means there has been a rise in the no. of Internet businesses out there. Some creative ones too in various industries. And for the tailor made clothes market you now have places such as this.
They give you all of the benefits that a traditional tailor would offer. But they now allow you to do most of the tasks online, such as entering your measurements. That is good if you are a regular when buying tailor made clothes. This site however isn’t a recommendation to you by yours truly. It’s just that they happen to be at the top of Google and seem to have some authority online. But they seem ok, but who knows.
The High Street
If you’re going to go the high street route these days, then you might as well go all out and spend top dollar on a designer suit. Some people may say that the most of what you pay for is just the brand. You can dispute whether that is the case or not in the comments, as I am sure many of you will have some knowledge in that area. Whatever the case is, buying these brands may provide a more authentic, longer lasting, special touch of original design garment over your cheap made solution. But more importantly you are getting what you pay for.
The example I’m going to use is the recent collection from Vivienne Westwood. First, the suit
Yes, you now know a bit more about the Bugmeisters taste in fashion and feel free to copy my taste or slaughter it to death. Heck, I may even start up a bodybuilders stylist venture… who wants to join me 😛
Now that you know the importance of building yourself a tailor made wardrobe and how to go about building one, I’m going to leave the next part to fellow blogger ‘Rusty’ of fitnessblackbook.com to show you,
This truly is a great post from Rusty and I give him credit for it. After all, I can’t know it all… really 🙂
Ok, I do know quite a bit… nevertheless, this is a good guide.
Now go and get suited n booted. Just make sure you stay fit, and don’t get fat!
See u in the comments.
Incoming search terms:
- P Diddy suits (81)
- bodybuilder clothes (22)
- p diddy suit (22)
- bodybuilding clothes (19)
- bodybuilding clothing (17)
- puff daddy suits (14)
- David tailor suit (1)
- suited booted bodybuilders (1)
- why hardgainer (1)