This is what the perfect butt looks like…
Even if it’s the mandatory one hour a day.
We’ll get into some blueprint tips shortly. But first… Let’s talk about what life actually looks like once
you get to 90-100% S-curvish.
#1 The less fat you have, the quicker you’ll get there, The more fat you have, the longer it’ll take @ basics.
#2 You’ll end up focusing a lot more on maintenance than anything else. Yes… You’ll be ‘soft lean’. And it’ll
be hard to ever become less-curvish ever again.
But on the flip side, you’ll have an increased metabolic rate (@ Fat will fall off and stay off).
Which means that one screwed up week of not following your S-curvish meal structure, can set you back
Ok… It’s more like one month. But the damage is being done @ one week of screwing up.
#3 Of course… You’ll focus more on eating S-curvishly than working out. Which is a big lifestyle phase goal.
#4 You’ll have the best feeling of satisfaction when…
– It’s time to book a > travel-curvish trip
– It’s time to go clothes shopping
– It’s time to get naked in any situation that requires you to (Umm… Kiss/kiss moments with your hubby)
#5 You’re a pro now. You’ve succeeded and know what it takes to succeed at that level (It’s pretty easy once
you’re active on bronze/gold).
So naturally… You’ll want to challenge yourself further.
– You’ll start to go really deep with nutrition ‘fun’. You’ll start to look at restaurant food menus… Digging into
food types and meals. In regards to taste and nutrient density.
– You might end up on @fitbuzz social media profiles, as a @fitbuzz partner (Where you can start to ‘guide’ friends/family/associates through the 6-18 month/1-5 year program process).
#5 Things won’t always be smooth on your long term journey. Just like they aren’t for you today.
So you’ll jump on > stage 4 from time to time. Which is what happened with Steph and a few others this
And of course… You’ll be entered into an S-curve member story. Like you can see at the bottom of
> this page @ members who started 3-5 years ago.
Yup… That’s the 5 year timeline shenanigans.
#1 I’ve started to play around with the Messenger bot a little more. So if you don’t add ‘me’ on messenger.
to at any time.
And… Where it’s easy to revisit the interactive guide. As it sits in your inbox permanently.
#2 Have tiny ‘sprinter’ ankles/calves? Do the bleep test sprints bare footed on sand @ exercise variety to
trigger different muscle fibers.
#3 Tupperware foods if you’re busy =
– Dry fruit (Or unpeeled liquid fruit)
– Nuts (High in mono/poly fats and low in saturated) – See pecan and pistachio
– Seeds – (The same as nuts. But eye up the protein/carbs and fiber grams too) – See chia seeds
That’s nutritions answer to keeping you on the fit wagon. Just like the TDE videos are the workouts answer to keeping you ‘on’.