Shock Body Exercise Variations
It’s a new month on the first day of the week, Valentines is on it’s way 🙂 and Shaun of stayfitbug.com is going to share with you some shock body exercises to help turn your weak excuse for a muscly body into real muscle.
Yes I would keep these tips to myself, leave you in the dark and reap all of the rewards. But it’s getting boring looking at your un-ripped bodies. In fact, it’s even more boring watching you even try (Loser). Week in, week out doing the same old shit, which deep down, you know is not going to make any difference what so ever.
So let me do the honors and relieve you buggers of your pain.
This is how you shake up your workout routine and get RIPPED!
Supported One Arm Cable Pushdowns
If there is one muscle group which I simply LOVE watching grow, it would have to be the triceps.
Because just like a lady that has a great butt… you can see it from the front! And it shapes beautifully all the way around to the back. I’ve tried many techniques to build my triceps over the years, but this exercise has to be my favorite of them all.
How to do it
Load up the weights (Challenge yourself… just not to much. Injuries will only slow down the process of developing the ‘rips’ you don’t yet have!)
- Grab one dumbbell cable attachment with an underhand grip at the top of the cables.
- Position your elbows to the side and brace them firmly.
- Extend your arm down.
- Return until your forearm is close to your upper arm.
- Use your other arm to support your one arm lift on those heavy reps.
- Repeat with other arm.
Don’t be scared to increase the weight. You’ll be surprised to how far you can actually go with this.
Leg Extension Negatives
This is another favorite exercise of mine. Mainly because I’m pretty good at it. But here is a neat tweak that you can do to take your quats to the next level.
- Increase the weight… more than usual
- Push the weight up with both legs as usual
- But lower the weight down with just one leg
What you will find is that you can actually handle the heavier weight after all. And with just one leg!
What’s actually happening here, is that you are concentrating the pressure in that one leg only. That puts more stress on your muscle (good in general) and that’s what will give you super quads.
Incline Dumbbell Rows
Cut your back muscles into incy wincy bits!
Now… when I stated that you have crappy looking muscles, then you probably do. Until you do this exercise that is.
I always did suffer from having a weak looking back compared to the rest of my body, but this exercise changed that and helped give my back supreme separation.
- To make this exercise work for you, you need to make sure you fully contract your muscles at the top of the movement. Using dumbbells will allow you to do this.
- Decrease the weight. This exercise is about ripping and defining and not bulking and growing muscles. Chooose a moderate weight.
- High reps for cutting. 8-20 reps will do.
How to do it
- Grab a bench and raise it to incline
- Turn it around so that it’s facing you
- Lay down on the bench on your front
- Grab both dumbbells and lift them all the way up.
Bicep Curls (Laying Down)
The bicep buster
I used to see people performing this exercise all of the time. Then I done it myself and soon found out what all the fuss was about.
IT STRETCHES THE HELL OUT OF YOUR BICEPS!
This is a good thing, as it increases your range of motion when curling in other exercises.
What you do is,
- Lay on a flat bench
- Place dumbbells on both sides
- Let your arms hang
- Perform bicep curls
This exercise is pretty intense, so you need to tense your muscles at all times.
See you in the comments.
Incoming search terms:
- incline dumbbell row (83)
- exercise variations (80)
- incline row (56)
- incline dumbbell rows (27)
- exercises to shock the body (17)
- incline dumbell row (14)
- incline rows (10)
- www howto build your body com (1)
- how can i shock my body for exercising (1)
- how to build your body with weights (1)