I have a story to tell…
#1 To prepare your mindset as a newsletter reader, for you to become an official member. So that you
#2 To keep these tips present in your subconscious mind, as an official member. As it’s impossible to
We’ve been focusing a lot, on stuff for brand new members recently. As we have to… So that they can become a part of the ‘furniture’. But here are some updates for current/active members.
– The official S-curve experience foods lists are coming (Geez… Even I need to stick this up on
– Tweak weeks modules are being updated.
– S-curve bodyweight circuit 3.0 is coming for intermediate/advanced members.
– Travel-curvish 2.0 is coming.
Todays Walkthrough… @ Story to tell
I’m going to walk you through, what certain periods of the year look like @ the S-curve experience.
You can > ‘see it’ here.
But let’s talk through it…
When in the city
– ‘Come up for air’ moments (Usually at lunch time)
It doesn’t matter what you do. Just find something that gives you 100% peace of the mind for 1-2 hours. Mine is a roof top swimming pool. Which you can see in the ‘shenanigans’ album above.
– Dining out in the evening
Which I talked about yesterday.
– The long weekend (Travel-curvish 2.0)
It’s the same as the current travel-curvish. Just… With destinations that are closer to your home city.
– And of course… Hitting your S-curve meals ‘exact’
On the road
– Eating a protein food when times get busy.
– Eating ‘high in mono/poly’ fat + protein foods as the S-curve standard.
– Fruits (Especially the ones that keep you feeling full… For longer).
– Fresh veggies.
Travel-curvish hiking/camping/island hopping moments
It’s always best when organised before hand. But it’s the best thing ever. The food doesn’t have to be A-rated. But in those environments, they usually are. And the stuff used to make the food taste good, will have little saturated fat too.
I always show pics and vids of this ‘now’ S-curve experience. Wether it’s via ME, S-curve members or associates. As words alone are not good enough in today’s world.
But the above, is a nice simple summary of it.
Tomorrow @ blueprint tips.