I got Liam Neeson ‘Taken’ last night
What’s trending in S-curve world today?
We’re starting the newsletter with this today… Because it was a TGIF yesterday. And we’re fans of having fun with you all. So…
– Let’s > play a game (@ Can you stop at the right time?)
– Your Liam Neeson > taken a55
– TC2.0 – The > waterlily turbine charger
– TC2.0 – > @azuliktulum
It’s not all fun and games though. And we’ll no doubt have periods seriousness during your time here.
So let’s dig into some blueprint tips that help you along within this S-curve experience.
#1 The perfect S-curve cereal is…
– Wheat type + Water (Microwave)/Almond milk + Whey + Raisins (Or other dried fruit)
And variations of that.
#3 You are still the youngest you’ll ever be… Ever again…
One of the things that is continuously highlighted, is how it’s more difficult to start becoming S-curvish. At 35+ years old. Especially if you’ve had many previous years of being Less-curvish.
And yes… We confirmed that this age timeline is real.
– 25-35 Physical, mental, lifestyle goals
– 35-45 Less physical, more mental, more health goals
– 45-60 All health and mental goalsIt doesn’t matter who you are. Or your situation. Your situation could even sound like > Kristine’s.
Just don’t wait around if you need a current day fix!
And I’m sure you like the sound of looking 10-15 years younger than your biological age. Like Amy or Anita in the hall of fame.
#4 The argument against looking 90-100% S-curvish continues…
Yup… The Instagram and Pinterest ‘bodies’ are there to motivate you. And overall… It’s the S-curve experience, explained via images.
But… You don’t actually need to get there ‘fast’.
You’ll WANT to get there… Just like Shawn said at the end of > this recording. As moving through the progression stages makes you want more.
But you can happily live the S-curve experience in a 60-70% S-curvish body, for sure.
And this is why we have the 1-5 year timeline in place.
Which would be like Steph Frolly from the hall of fame. Who has indeed been here for 6 years.