Bedroom goals on travel-curvish trips (Save this)
And we have the S-curve bodyweight circuits to become shred-curvish, which became the summer
And with the introduction of the tweak weeks. We now have a becoming S-curvish summer routine too,
But… If you’ve read > travel-curvish, you’ll know that it’s pretty much impossible to stick to a strict workout
I’ve personally done it many times to know.
Besides… A travel-curvish trip is a lifestyle phase shenanigan. So the workouts should not be your focus.
Just check out all of the links on that page to see what I mean.
The solution to the above… Is to do a Tailored Daily Exercise style of workout, that is designed for the
So today, I’m going to give you an exercise list. So that you can choose any of these exercises to do, in the
Choose 3-4 on the day
– Effective exercises focus
– Exercises that won’t cause a big ‘sweat’
– All medium level difficultly (Because who wants to ‘feel the burn’ on these trips…)
– Stick to low reps (Around 8 per set)
– 1-2 sets per exercise
– Tricep push ups > Hands raised variation
– Super rep squats > Split squats (Using the furniture)
– Rotary hold (Using the wall)
– Super rep leg raises
– Super rep bicycle leg raises
– Kneeling high leg lifts
– Shoulder raised single leg glute bridge (Use the bed to rest against)
– Shoulder raised side bends (Use the bed to rest against)
– 3 step standing calves raises with your hands rested against the wall
You’ll find the videos throughout the @fitbuzz channel/> More buzz daily updates. Or much more
Nice and simple today. Stick that in your note pad. Or if you’re an active member/have the ‘stand alone’
> Last weeks newsletters were pretty beastly. So be sure to dig into those.