(Fit Buzz follower Jun get’s it done!)
Whatsapp: Reply for my #/Reply to send your #
I speak with most of you every other day via all platforms, so I always know what’s ‘happening’ with you. Now, the S-curve is something that you are all aware of. You know what it is. But in recent weeks, there has been a hot focus on the teeny tiny waist and epic butt.
Soo… I went ahead and started to create a few workouts to target that…
As you can see… They’re liked. Soooo… We now have a new module.
I did say I was going to get this out to you earlier in February. Soooo… ^^
Annnnyway, let’s me explains what’s in the modulala….
- Split routines that target the legs, butt and waist (You perform split routines when the goal is to take your physique to the next level, by getting a little more focused on certain body parts. Hence…)
- …Great for those of you who are NOT new to training and have hit a plateau
- Each workout is a variation of one formula. Which consists of 5-6 exercises with strategically chosen reps/sets/rest periods/equipment
- All full length 1080p HD video workouts
- New workouts added every week
- On Whatsapp or Skype? Then you can get your regime analysed and tailored, since I KNOW there will be exercises that won’t work for you
I incorporate a lot of what you see here into my own workouts. Which is how I know what will help you kick butt to get butt.
E.g. Strategic variations of a single leg split squat/deadlift can sometimes be much more effective than their generic versions.
Tried and tested there ^^
Either way, that’s it, it’s here as promised and ready to get you hot for the moments that you will spend here < to take snaps just like FitBuzzer Aleksandra.
Some social stuff
- Prove them wrong < (Since many liked last night)
- More OOTD fit fash < (Since it’s a hot topic this week)
- An updated travel shenanigans page <
- You do it all for these moments <
As usual, reply to this email, add me on Skype (chamileon857), Whatsapp (Send your no. via email reply), Viber, Kik (Shauntls) or even Facebook to ask me about anything…
- Newsletter = The ingredients
- OSC and stuffz = The recipe