Gourmet Nutrition Cookbook
As i have stated before, I’m not really much of a book reader. What i tend to do is take excerpts from books and save them on to my laptop or iphone for reference to read later on. On the home page i have a rule:
BUGS RULES: #5 It’s OK to pig out on food sometimes, you are human after all. What’s the point of it all without a little rule breaking!
This i do believe. But one must still remain fit and focused. A solution to those visiting this site would be this book. Before i picked this book up, i did do a lot of searching around as there are a lot of ‘bad’ books out there and this wasn’t a usual recommendation from a friend. The first thing i noticed is that the books format is like a ‘cookbook’ and a ‘manual’ and if you are a single guy/girl or not a good cook like myself… I’d say, get this book! The authors are the main reason i like this book. They go out of their way to give step by step guidance on how to actually process the meals outlined properly. Some highlights:
- Building your Gourmet Nutrition – Everything you need to know about putting together a solid kitchen.
- Gourmet Recipes – 101 recipes that taste great and anyone can make (no previous cooking skills required).
- Cooking Tips – 18 cooking tips to make meal preparation a lot easier.
- Nutritional Facts and Strategies -25 hints, tips, and bits of nutritional information to enhance your nutritional knowledge.
There really aren’t any stand out negatives that i think i need to warn you about here, so that is a good and rare thing for sure. The last thing I’ll say which is good is that it comes in and e-book format, so you can put it on your iphone/ Sony reader/ Kindle for reading on the move or if you travel.
Feel free to get back to me once you have it, I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Incoming search terms:
- gourmet nutrition cookbook (30)
- gourmet nutrition book reviews (1)
- Gourmet Nutrition Cookbook copy (1)