Booty cooler

March 26, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

Now… As a reminder. It’s the gold plan experience that you’ll get when you become a member
on the 30 day trial, for that entire first month.

This is done, so that you know how ‘gold’ feels.

And… Because it’ll guarantee that first 2-4 week ‘noticeable’ results that you’ve seen several

times on here.

So yes… It indeed does feel like a challenge during that first month. So you need to be ready

for that.

In fact… Let’s rename the 30 day trial for this moment in time and call it a challenge.

> The 30 day S-curve challenge 2017

Since that’s what it officially turned into, around August of last year. Mostly because of what

> these members achieved.

Which of course, inspired many newsletter FitBuzzers to become official S-curve members.

Those newsletter blueprint tips

Seriously… The list is endless. That’s why I throw them out to you in the newsletter.

However… Not all of them will be of use to you ‘today’.

But they will all be of use to at some point during the 6-18 month active S-curve member

period. And definitely over a 1-5 year period.

We tailor the plans so that everything is structured. So you won’t need to guess what to do next.

You can just ‘do’ and then ‘expect’.

Knowing the A-Z path truly is a sigh of relief when it comes to becoming S-curvish.

It’s a (Made simple over 3-4 years) process. Life complicates it. Which is why you fall off. Which

is why the program exists. Which is how we fix you.

The S-curve video workouts

It’s old news now… @ workouts that you can do anywhere.

But the workouts are designed, so that it’s easy to switch exercise variations, depending on

where you decide to workout (Gym, bedroom, beach…).

Example…

– Bench press > Anywhere = Feet raised super rep push ups.

– Walking dumbbell lunges > Anywhere = High tension bodyweight lunges with 10 second rest

periods between each set.

The anywhere workouts have become even more important, now that the world is more

connected. And that we’re connecting on mobile connections on several mobile devices.

The workouts aren’t in 4k resolution. And they’re only 2-10 minutes long. So they won’t be

eating up your data, if you decide to follow the video as it plays.
Past S-curve members

You’ll all have member pages. Usually with 3-6 months of tailored content.

However… Today… Everything is more LIVE. We do things to fix the ‘today’ YOU. And of

course, it’s more than just the physical fix. It’s the other 65% non-workout stuff that’ll help you
the most (The big focus this year).

This is where FB messenger 121 coaching comes in to save the day.

The coaching… Which has saved several stubborn S-curve members to actually start seeing

results, compared to doing it on their own, wasting time and not seeing a difference.

> Stage 4 is for you @ past members.

We’ll prepare you for next week with some more blueprint tips tomorrow. But as usual, reply to

talk, add below and > More buzz for daily updates.

Booty is LIVE

March 26, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

So… You may have noticed that the newsletter went out a little earlier yesterday. This was because
of an event that I went to with a newsletter FitBuzzer (One of you :)).

Which was funny actually. Because the first thing that she mentioned, was that the newsletter went

out earlier. Ha.

This means that she… And probably you too… Expect to see the newsletter at a certain time of the

day.

This is an S-curve formula thing. Because as a busy individual. You definitely need structure and

routine in your life.

I know this for sure. Because not long after that. S-curve member Aanu revealed that she’s going

through a ‘grind stage’ (When challenges come up and when it gets harder to see improved results
beyond the ‘noticeable’ results period).

She currently needs to spend time focusing on an event that she’s a part of.

The grind stage is where most people usually fall off. But not any more. Not as an S-curve member.

Because we’ve been designing the program, so that no longer happens. And so that you don’t have
to buy program’s year after year. Just one solid long term process @ > stages 1-4.

– The lifestyle phase
– Tailored Daily Exercise videos
– The 121 chats at any time of the day…

Will get her through the grind stage.

Back to yesterday’s event

It was all about meeting people like you. ‘Fitness’ types… But mostly career professionals.

(Pics have been added to the S-curve shenanigans album on my Facebook profile below)

The discussions that I have with them in person, enables me to create S-curve formula solutions that

make sense.

And it all happened whilst eating S-curvishly and cheat snacking too (The perfect environment to group

coach).

Which is what we talked about in > yesterday’s newsletter.

Give that a read. Because that’s exactly how you’ll live your life on the main S-curve program.

I’m personally living the exact same lifestyle.

The main thing to say about the above. Is that everything that you see on here, is happening

‘in the moment’. All live @ today’s headline.

So expect to see more of that.

Let’s have some actionable blueprint tips to end the 5 day week…

#1 Butt fix – 2 x 7 reps of the foot raised single leg quadruped hip extension with ankle weights. Add it

to two of your workouts in a one week period for a month.

However… You need to be put through the strength progression exercises to do this exercise effectively

@ serious s***.

#2 Arms fix – Close grip pull ups + half reps + 5 x 5 reps + 30 second breaks between sets.

Add this to exercise to all of your upper body workouts for a month for the S-curvish arms that we spoke

about recently.

But it’ll only make a noticeable difference if your body fat percentage is below 25%.

Reply to talk and add below.

Booty timeline

March 17, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

It’s time to remind you of the length of time it truly takes, to get your body to the 60-100% S-curvish

stage.

I’m talking, life after the noticeable results stage.

Why?

Because the probability of quitting is a lot higher at the 1-3 month stage of initially starting.

And there’s no point fooling yourself that you don’t want to look your S-curvish best. Because you see

yourself in the mirror everyday. Several times a day. Especially as a lady. And you know this.

It’s universal. It’s an official woman’s ‘thing’. Ha.

And… You can’t fool yourself into doing it on your own as a beginner/intermediate member. Because

you don’t have what it takes yet. Until you reach the stage 4 pro level.

– Which means you’ll probably experience crappy results or no change at all, during those ‘alone’

periods.

– Which is of course the reason why you started a program in the first place.

– Which means… You’re going around in circles, repeating the same mistake year after year.

And that…. Is the problem we have been working to solve for the past 4 years.

To stop the constant buying of program’s. Like > this member.

Back to length of time…#1 30 day trial – Foundation and noticeable results periods… Motivation levels are high here. Which

is the best feeling in the world. For you, friends, family, everyone.

#2 2-6 months – You’ll start to see changes around your body. And with your strength levels.

But it’s a grind. That’s the real work that we do here. To help you through that @ the grind stage.
But you’ll be on your way to becoming 60% S-curvish at this point. This is where you would usually

fall off. But of course, that won’t happen any more.

And it’s when you’re on your way to becoming pro.

#3 6-12 months> Pam’s pictures. I always use the best S-curve member examples to explain

anything that I talk about here.

‘Her’ picture timeline, is how long it’ll take for most.

But what’s more important, is her communication timeline that you can see on FB messenger chats.
That’s what a lifestyle phase convo timeline looks like.

Conclusion

Everything is live and real now. The face to face and online experience is the same.

So don’t even try to hide behind some BS online hissy fits. Because I’ll call you out on your BS. Just

like I do when face to face in > these videos. Ha. Just try me.

And remember… If you’re a ‘Dianne FitBuzzer’ from yesterday’s newsletter. Then… We’re currently

doing > this program for you. You don’t have to reply first, to start. But everyone always does.

And you’ll be communicating with me the moment you do, anyway.

This is great timing if you have any summer travel-curvish plans. Because you’ll at least look 60%

S-curvish in all of the pictures that you take.

Just scan through Instagram (@fitbuzz) and my own FB profile pics to see what that looks like.

You will not be disappointed.

Reply to talk, add below and > More buzz for everything else.

Butt food only

March 17, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

Today… I’m going to go over the S-curve meal structure again. Because of a meet up that I had with
a long term FitBuzzer yesterday.

Basically… She can’t workout… At all (I’ll tell you why shortly). And I showed her that she can become

shred-curvish, just by eating S-curvishly, only.

She’s already S-curvish. She just needs to shred some fat around her body.

Yes… It might take longer. But you can get there, if you’re in a situation like hers @ explanation shortly.

So let’s go @ protocol reminders

A 9-5 working day…

Breakfast

– Oats (Slow carbs)
– Natural pineapple juice drink (Fast carbs)
– Whey protein on oats (Fast protein)
– Whole eggs (Slower protein and mono/poly fats)

Lunch

– Tilapia (Slow protein)
– Broccoli (Fibrous carbs)
– Pasta (Slow carbs)

Workout period (Before and after)

– Whey (Fast protein)
– Natural banana shake (Fast carbs)

Dinner

– Purple rice (Slow carbs)
– Any lean meat with no saturated fat (Slow protein)
– Asparagus (Fibrous carbs)

Night snacks
– Casein (Slow protein)

– No fruit at night
– No fat at night (Fish oil tablets are ok though)

You need to do some variation of that, consistently, daily. But of course… It will change over

time and based on who you are.

Enter: FitBuzzer Dianne (She’s a special case. So no pics at present)

So… Recently, we’ve been talking about the 1-3 month gold plan period. I talked about how this works

with long time Fitbuzzer Dianne above.

And it truly is the most important time period, as a new member. Or if you want to boost your results.

So today… We’re going to do a > 2 month special gold program. Where you show up, without fail

for 2 months @ $250 each month.

But your 3rd month can be a free month on bronze.

Note: > This is what the gold program is, in detail.
Why I’ve decided to do this today?

Because of the conversation that I had with Dianne yesterday.

You see… She’s been reading every newsletter since I connected with her in September 2014.

I couldn’t meet up with her back then, because that’s when she was diagnosed with lupus.

This means that she can’t do S-curve workouts. Not even of I tailor everything. Which means… She can

only fix her body issues by eating S-curvishly, only.

She couldn’t even leave her house to see me. And after seeing her yesterday. I can see why. Even though

she’s improved greatly since then.

And when I met up with her yesterday. She revealed to me that, although the newsletter does it’s job, it’s

still not enough to get her to start living S-curvishly. Properly.

A program is required to help with that.

I’ve heard this before and I already know that’s a problem. That convo just added to that fuel to that fact.

So this is about getting all ‘Dianne type’ FitBuzzers to officially start.

Almost everyone who does ‘start’, replies to talk to me first. So do that. OKzee.

> More buzz for daily updates.

Shaun
Stayfitbuzz.com

Incoming search terms:

Booty returns @ FitBuzzer Stephy (New pics)

March 8, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

Let’s remind ourselves of the S-curve process here…

Stage 1

You’re brand new. Never tried a program. You’re not totally sure about things yet.

$10 and you a get a ‘the right direction’ plan.

So… You could still win on your own. Even if you didn’t ever take on another program. But if it’s a good program that you’re after. Then… We wouldn’t just leave you hanging. You need that higher level of help.

Enter…

Stage 2

The 30 day trial ‘is’ the best program (gold) experience.

We’re learning about you, you’re learning about all things S-curvish. For some… The experience is very different to what they’ve done before.

But then, they start winning. And question things no more. Ha.

Stage 3

You know ‘what’s up’ at this point. You’re in.

This is where the true program begins. The reason why it’s best to start on gold, is because we’re very hands on and intense. There’s a lot to learn. Which usually happens over a 6-18 month time period. But it gets easier over time. Which is why we have the bronze program.

Stage 4

6-12 months on stage 3 it is for most people. But like I said… It gets easier over time. However… Most members have been here for 3-5+ years.

They always come back.

The 90-100% S-curve goal is 1-5 years in this lifestyle. So you’ll need ‘something’ to look after you during this period.

And that’s what stage 4 is for. Which we’ve been working on since 2016. And > talked about since Monday.

Talking of coming back though…

The return of FitBuzzer Stephy

You can see, her story so far on > this page. And I’ve added her recent S-curvish pics to the page too. Just scroll down to the bottom.

Yup. Still very S-curvish.

She doesn’t post a lot of pics like that. Because there are a lot of ups and downs in her life… Like everyone else.

That’s what it’s like after your initial 6-12 month period of becoming S-curvish. You can see that in her picture story too. As she was very active in the beginning stages.

Either way… It’s been 3-5 years since she first made the change to become S-curvish. And today, as you can see… She’s still very much there.

She hasn’t slipped back into her less-curvish self that you can see in her first pictures.

Conclusion

#1 Becoming S-curvish
#2 Shredding to smexy

We’ve been at this since 2011-12. We’re truly in this for the long term. It was said then. And it’s being said now, all these years later. Everything has been documented.

It doesn’t matter if your goal is #1 or #2. Your long term time line will look similar Stephys, above.

The most important part of that, is that you don’t ever have to do it alone. ‘Alone’ is tough.

Now let’s get back to living this awesome lifestyle. And take a look at all recent travel-curvish pics too via > More buzz pages.

Reply to talk
FB messenger app: Facebook.com/ShaunTLSinclair
Skype: chamileon857
Instagram DM’s: @fitbuzz @shauntls

Incoming search terms:

‘Not’ about fitness (Women)

March 6, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

We all know what’s going on in S-curve world.

– Lifestyle
– Results
S-curve formula shenanigans
Travel-curvish

And all that good stuff. Which is great. I’m personally living it along side you. But let’s take a break today,

as a reminder of why we do this. Via some scenario examples.

Let’s go…

#1 For those morning mirror moments, when you get depressed looking at your flat butt, lack of upper butt, fat laterals, zero collar bone area definition and no S-curve shape.

#2 For those moments when you went on ‘past’ travel-curvish trips, took super fabulous photos. But ended

up deleting many, because the ‘then’ naked you, made you sick to your stomach.

#3 For those moments when you went clothes shopping, but couldn’t wear that dress, or those jeans.

You may have even bought them, with intentions of fitting into the outfits (A good motivation tactic by the

way). But that day never happened.

And instead, you had to sit back and watch it look ‘great’, when your daughter/niece/sister or friend tried it

on. Ouch.

Remember… The outfit isn’t always the problem. In some cases, you just need to buy the right outfit for

‘your’ body type.

One example I see often, is to not buy an outfit that’s designed for a woman with long legs/short torso.

When you have a long torso and short legs.

#4 For those moments when you really want to…

– Eat pizza with friends on random nights out.
– Drink on the beach with your ‘people’ on travel-curvish nights.
– Choose food on the restaurant menu, not think about the food for health reasons, and enjoy your damn

self.

All of which you can do (In moderation) as you get closer to becoming 90-100% S-curvish.

#5 For the endless amount of ‘good looking’ selfies and belfies that you’ll take…

– In the gym
– In the bedroom
– In random restrooms when you’re out and about

Yea… It’s a female thing, I know. I just leave you to it, if I’m personally with S-curve members in person. Ha.

Conclusion

There are many moments in a 24 hour period, that’ll always remind you of why we do what we do here.

I haven’t covered all of them. But we’re all in this together. And I’m sure I’ve read many of your minds with

this post. Ha.

Oh… One more…

#6 For those moments when you constantly look in the mirror for signs of ageing. Which is probably the

biggest motivator of all. Because it’s hard to reverse ageing once the time has past.

Prevention baby… Prevention!

Reply to talk and > More buzz for daily updates.

7 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Asparagus

March 6, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

Asparagus, the member of lily family is the wonderful blend of health, texture, and taste. Arrival of spring brings along this wonderful gift called asparagus that is nutrition packed for unbelievable health benefits. Local markets flock up with crunchy asparagus on advent of spring. It slowly becomes the part of every kitchen due to its versatile nature that makes it good for any dish. This amazing spring vegetable is native to western Asia, northern Africa, and Europe. There are many exotic ways to use asparagus in scrumptious meals, but one thing that always remains the same is its health quotient. Some of the amazing health benefits of this spring vegetable that can positively affect your health are –

 

1.  Rich in folic acid

Folic acid is essential to human body, especially when it is under the growth stage. Expecting mothers are prescribed folic acid to ensure proper growth of nerves and brain of fetus. Asparagus is found to be rich source of folic acid and one single asparagus will amount to 70% of your daily folic acid requirement. One can put asparagus to soups, salads, or simply juice it up to meet the daily folic acid target.

2.  Accelerates digestion

It promotes the growth of healthy gut bacteria in intestine, which further slows down the growth of unfriendly bacteria. The stomach and intestinal health is boosted to accelerate the process of digestion while absorbing all vital nutrients from the food one eats.

3.  Regularize bowel movements

Asparagus can be taken to regularize bowel movement due to mild laxative properties that it possess. It can be included in daily meals to fight constipation, acid reflux, and heaviness in stomach. The fibers in this vegetable are good for flushing out toxins from your body effectively.

4.  Prevents cancer to certain extent

The lily family vegetable contains anti-oxidants that would prevent cancers of many types. There are studies supporting the cancer preventing properties of asparagus, which suggest that asparagus extract is capable of altering the structure of cancerous cells to prevent the harmful effects.

5.  Boosts your brain

Brain activity slows down with aging, but regular consumption of asparagus would make your brain fight out the cognitive decline effectively. It contains folate required for healthy brain functioning.  When asparagus is used with B12 rich foods like meat, poultry, fish, dairy, and other such foods then they together work for brain flexibility making your brain alert.

6. Natural diuretic

Amino acid called asparagine present in asparagus makes this spring veggie work as natural diuretic. It is good source of potassium too that helps in lowering the sodium effect in the body. Asparagus has very low sodium content. Juice of asparagus can be recommended in conditions like kidney stone and other urine irregularities as it works as an effective diuretic.

7. Loaded with vitamins and minerals

Anti-oxidant rich vegetable contains all that you need to be healthy. It is superb source of various vitamins like vitamin E, A, C, and K. Vitamin A in asparagus keeps your night vision sharp and vitamin C boosts your immunity. Vitamin E keeps your skin and hair healthy for most desired youthful look. Apart from these vital vitamins, it also contains minerals like iron, potassium, manganese, and folate that are important for healthy functioning of body.

Asparagus is health rich but more interesting fact about this spring surprise is that it can be used in different ways to prepare most exotic recipes. You can roast it, bake it, add it to soups and salads, or just juice it up for amazing health benefits that you always wanted. For extra benefits, club it with other healthy ingredients for wholesome diet.

Author Bio: Karishma is into writing profession and have written on various subjects till date. Though her profession wants her to write on various genres, she prefers to write on health care out of her passion for this subject. She has contributed her work for Turmeric Curcumin Shop and many more.

TIPS TO USE SELF-HYPNOSIS TO INDUCE POSITIVE CHANGES IN LIFE

March 4, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

 

 

Many professionals are trained in hypnotherapy in Brisbane and all over Australia, for example doctors, nurses, psychologists and of course, hypnotherapists. However, self-hypnosis is a relatively simple process that anyone can use to introduce positive changes in their mental and physical health. Let us see how it works:

 WHAT IS HYPNOSIS?

Glynis Bretherton is a known name in the Australian hypnotherapy profession. She describes hypnosis as a trance-like state that is characterised by relaxation, increased suggestibility, and heightened imagination. During hypnosis, a person goes into the theta brainwave state, which is similar to the state experienced in day dreaming, light sleep
or deep meditation.

 

WHAT IS SELF-HYPNOSIS? 

Dr Milton Erickson, often regarded as the father of hypnotism, stated that “all hypnosis is self-hypnosis.”

What the above statement means is that even when being guided by a trained professional, a person will not undergo hypnosis if they are not willing to do it. The state of hypnosis is induced by a person’s will and belief; a professional just
facilitates the process.

Self-hypnosis is something most of us have experienced many times. Do you remember for instances when you are “mesmerised” by a cracker or ripples in the water or anything else, for that matter, and lose all awareness of your surroundings temporarily? In this state, a person experiences profound relaxation and loses themselves in their thoughts.

When this condition is deliberately induced, it is called self-hypnosis.

 

SELF-HYPNOSIS TECHNIQUE FOR BEGINNERS

The technique we are going to employ is called the eye-fixation self-hypnosis. It is one of the simplest and most effective self-hypnosis techniques ever developed.

Before you begin, try and remove all distractions from around you and concentrate on your goal of self-hypnosis.

 

Step 1. Sit in a comfortable chair without crossing your legs and hands. Avoid heavy meals right before the session as it may leave you feeling bloated and uncomfortable. Take off your footwear and make sure that you are wearing
comfortable clothing. Bottom line, get comfortable in a chair without crossing your arms and legs.

Step 2. Fix your gaze at a point on the ceiling and concentrate. Let your body relax and start repeated a suggestion similar to “My eyes are tired, I want to sleep now.”

Make sure you say this suggestion like you mean it, sounding
convincing and relaxing at the same time. If you do this right, your eyes will
soon start feeling tired. At this point, let your eyes close and take deep
breaths to relax further.

Step 3. Let your body relax and let it go limp like a rag doll on a chair. Then slowly, but intentionally start counting down from 10 to 0, telling yourself that with every number, you are becoming more relaxed. Stay in the relaxed state for a few moments and notice how you don’t even have to make an effort to relax your body. In fact, the less you try, the more you relax.

Step 4. After you’re ready to emerge, start counting from 1 to 10. Tell yourself that with each passing number, you become more and more aware of your surroundings.

Try this technique a few times and notice how you reach deeper levels of relaxation on every instance. Once you have perfected this technique, you can start introducing positive suggestions to yourself, which will help you improve in all areas of life.

Note that some people may feel drowsy or dizzy right after coming back to consciousness. This is normal and will pass after a few moments.

How to Become a Fitness Pro

February 28, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

Pamela got it done…

Fitbuggers…

So… We’ve been doing this stuff for a while now. So it’s pretty easy to see when, where and why people fail, in regards to taking up ‘fitness’.

There’s two main things to consider if you want to fix the ‘failing’.

#1 Your overall approach

#2 Sticking with a source that you trust, through thick and thin

That’s it. If you do that, you’ll win. Regardless of what ‘good’ fitness plan that you start.

Now… Let’s dig into the training aspect of #1 above. This is how you win.

You win, by taking a long term view from day one. With the intention of sticking to a plan for 6-18 months if you’re really hungry to ‘achieve’. And 1-5 years if you want to still have a life, whilst achieving. The later is more realistic for most people.

The long term training approach

This is specific to weight training and bodyweight workouts only. Which of course, is the type of training that will give you the quickest results if you want to grow muscle on certain body parts, or shred fat (And not shred weight… Which kills your results if you do). Check site Monicashealthmag.com

It’s all about strength progression

The plan is to always focus on this from day one. But that’s not always possible as a brand new trainee. Because it’s usually best to start on a 30 day trial, before heading into an official 6-18 month long term plan.

The 30 day trial is where you’ll learn everything about ‘you’ and build the foundation. Which means you’re actually learning how strong you are at this time. So it doesn’t make sense to focus on the ‘real’ strength progression process…
Yet.

Next

Once you do get into the groove of things, it’s all about learning what exercises work best for you (Not all exercises will).
This is important. Because a big part of strength progression, is knowing what exercises you’re going to progress to…

Like…

> Push ups on knees
> Push ups on feet
> Feet raised push ups
> Assisted pull ups
> Pull ups
> All exercises hanging in a pull up position (Such as hanging half leg raises)

That right there is where all the magic happens.

Because if you start successfully moving through the exercises. It means that your strength levels are going up.

If your strength levels are going up, it means that your body will start becoming leaner (Which is good for shredding and muscle building). Which also means that you are outpacing the rate at which your body adapts to change.

Outpacing the rate at which your body adapts to change, is how you keep your muscles guessing. That’s when the big physical changes happen.

Conclusion

That is the strength progression formula.

That’s why it’s always being hammered into your head to encourage starting on a long term plan from day one. And to not stop for the first 6 months.

It’s like when you take driving lessons. You’ll increase your chances of failure if you stop taking them in a consecutive fashion.

Also… Strength progression is usually an after thought when it comes to training, for most. So it’s something that one must focus on. That’s why long term trainees ‘win’. That’s how you go pro when it comes to getting results.

It’ll usually kick in by your 2nd month, with whatever training program you’re on.

The Body Building Beacon – 5 Tips for Designing Your Own Gym Setup

February 17, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

Working out is hard, but that’s kinda the point.

Strenuous exercise is good for you, as your muscles get bigger and stronger the more you work them. Cardio reduces fat content, strength training is mostly weight based, and gym machines are a great combination of weight and endurance training.

Exercise increases the health and wellbeing of your body, often increases your life expectancy, and improves your quality of life as well, making it easily one of the most rewarding pastimes/activities.When designing your gym set up, a combination of a range of cardio equipment and a range of weight-based machines is a wise spread. 

Cardio

It’s important to remember cardio when planning your your gym setup, as many people forget the cardio and dive headlong into the weights as soon as the design process begins. Big muscles are great, and they indicate strength and hard work, but you’ll never be able to see them unless you use cardio to work away the surface layers of fat that conceal that muscle. Cardio also helps with improving heart health, so your overall well being, benefits from a bit of cardio.

Weights

You might want to have pronounced muscles,  as many people do when they start working out.

The best way to achieve that goal is a by a series of weights, each exercise including a weight and a different muscle group. Shoulders, back, arms, chest, legs, forearms, core, all of these can be exercised with weights, and all of these become more pronounced muscle groups with longer-term and increasingly difficult weightlifting. Heavier weights with fewer repetitions equals more muscle growth, lighter weights with more repetitions equals more toned muscles. A combination of both is the ideal to aim for when designing your weight-based section of gym.

Machines

Machines are a wonderful invention of the modern world.

They take the space and work needed to do many different exercises and compress them down into one small area, saving space and many moving parts with the potential to go missing. Elliptical machines, cardio machines (such as exercise bikes and treadmills), and weight-based machines are all fine additions to any gym, and can drastically increase the number and the kinds of exercise you can do with a relatively small space.

Space

Speaking of space, space is another thing you will need to consider when planning this gym.

Nobody wants to exercise in a broom closet, and your gym room should be long enough and wide enough to really allow for a wide range of movement on all sides. Make sure you can stride confidently for at least a few seconds in any one
direction, where possible. This means you have room to perform more complex exercises, like walking pushups or bear crawls.

Forgotten Things

Many non-exercise related things are crucial to make a gym viable.

How are you going to clean and/or deodorise the room? How are you going to remain hydrated while there? How are you going to play music, or cool down when it’s hot, or warm up when it’s cold? These are all often forgotten, and hurriedly fixed later on, but you can get ahead of them by dealing with them before they become an issue for future-you.

With these tips, your exercise palace can become a reality within months instead of years.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

« Previous PageNext Page »