The Bugs Story
Stayfitbug is all about
– Innovative ways to build muscle
– How to overcome plateaus/ Hurdles
– How to take your muscles to the next level
My name is Shaun Sinclair. A man in his 20’s who is the author of stayfitbug.com. I am also a former athlete turned fitness guru who has been building muscle on and off for the past 12 years. I have also been running online businesses for the past 4-5 years.
Why Should you listen to a damn thing I have to say?
Well, first a few things
- I have been trained as an athlete in the past and have since been building muscle successfully for the past 10-12 years. So I know a thing or two about what it takes to change your body (Unfortunately I have had great looking muscles since I was 17 years old, so I don’t have many before pictures)
- As an athlete you learn the importance of strength training. Building monster size muscle is nice.. but you won’t be able to do that without increasing your strength first.
- I have suffered injury’s, some of which could have put me out for good (Note: From non-weight training activities). One of my worst being a dislocated shoulder. Not one shoulder…but both. If you’ve ever had this happen to you, then you will know and understand the pain here. Nevertheless, I can relate to the misery caused by any injury you may have suffered.
- I just happen to be an animal inside and out of the gym and refuse to be confined to life in a cage. Quite literally an untamed beast… I refuse to be tamed!
I have faced many ups and downs on my quest to build muscle, and I’m sure you have too. But every time I have been knocked I ALWAYS get back up. This is the mentality that I wish to encourage all those reading this blog to have as that is the dedication required to overcome all of the above.
The Business Life
I have also started a few online ventures in the last 4 years. Some have worked well, while somethings haven’t… yep… FAILURE. The one thing that everyone dreads, when in fact you should learn to embrace it.. especially in the fitness world.
Tip: Try to think like a kid for as long as you can on your journey towards adult hood. That’s when the brain is fresh and free from brainwash, which is what usually happens to most people as they get older. If it’s too late for that, just pitch some ideas to a kid. If it makes sense to them, it will probably make sense to everyone else.
But throughout this whole period of building online businesses, I have realized how tough building businesses can be, and the impact it can have on your personal life (sometimes devastating – I’ll put up a life story at some point)
You can read my early life story in the FREE ebook, which you can grab here
Build a 6 Pac: From Flab to Flat <——- Get instant access!
You can now learn how I have personally built muscle over the past 12 years. The formula is still the same ‘today’.
But the short version is that I hadn’t been to the gym for nearly TWO years! My focus had mainly been on building businesses.
It was a catch 22 situation. Both your mind and body need to be ‘right’ to live a fulfilling life. I know this from experience (Many happy years). But as I was so engrossed in building businesses, I was making sacrifices here and there, the gym being one of them. So since my mind and body wasn’t ‘right’, I couldn’t function and operate to my full potential in the gym.
It never was the case that I couldn’t afford to go to the gym, it was more about having a healthy mind set to be able to stick with it. That is what I knew I couldn’t do.
BUT THIS IS WRONG!
I was missing out on what I loved to do, and it was these 10 reasons which came to me. The reasons of why I like to workout. I had become unhappy in a sense. A huge void in my life.
And It was July of 2009 that I decided to make a change and fix this void in my life. I decided to do that by starting this blog.
A place that,
- Would re-engage my love for building muscle
- Would provide a valuable and informal source of fitness information for myself and others and to be updated with all the new things happening in the world of bodybuilding
- Prevent your workout routine from stagnating and having a source to turn to when you want some creative ‘in your face, no B.S’ ways to switch things up.
Where do I stand right now?
I have gained relatively large muscle mass over the years and lost it too, due to things that you too may have suffered from. Things such as stress from work, girlfriends, injury and so on. And right now this is how I look.
Yea… I know you probably think I look ‘OK’. Some of you may even aspire to look this way. But I think things can be better. And from here on and in the coming months, you will follow and watch just how I change my body and get my muscles back to the way they need to be, using the exact techniques that you read here on stayfitbug.com. All of which I have used at some point. But what’s more important is to show you how you can do exactly the same as I do and achieve fantastic results by doing so.
Follow my map if you are struggling to build muscle. I have lost muscle mass and gained it a few times over now, and this time should be no different. Just a little more experienced
Yes… you do have to find out what works for YOU. Just know you have a new ‘animal’ to follow when you desire a fix for your workouts.
A more recent progress picture…
Feel free to drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me
The British Chambers of Commerce
Oak Tree Court
Binley Business Park
Harry Weston Road
Tel: 07912 078 181
International:+44 7912 078181