I quit

May 31, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

It’s been a heavy intensive coaching week this week.

That is… People who want ‘change’ to happen in their lives. But keep on repeating the same thing over

and over expecting a different result.

For some… I’ve even shown them the More buzz stuff. Which is free. But even then… The message still

doesn’t sink in on day one.

Which is part of the reason why some of the stuff that you see there is free. It’s to encourage habit building.

Which IS what they’re doing (Yay). They’re revisiting that page over and over again.

That page is only the beginning though. Again. Another reason why it’s free. And to get you to share it with

friends and family @ making more less-curvish women… S-curvish… Globally.

But…

What people have to realise (Which they do when they officially start)… Is that the guaranteed way to

change, doesn’t just happen with just the workouts. That’s only a trigger for results.

And it triggers less, if your workouts aren’t tailored or guided via 121 chat sessions, on what type of

workout you should be doing for the ‘today’ YOU.

So if you’re loading up your old pages, prior to using the new live update member pages. Then those

workouts are good to get you back onto the fitwagon. Which is good.

But if you truly want your body to change for summer, as a past member. Then your time is much better

spent on the > stage 4 program.

As that’s where you’ll get today’s S-curve formula fix. Which is responsible for all of the epic results that

came about in the past 6-18 months.

Anyway… I went off track…

The guaranteed way to change… Happens with…

#1 S-curve nutrition

> Weekend focused munchies
> Changing the meal structure over time, based on your ongoing results
> End of day meal reports

#2 Coming up for air

#3 Hissy fit management
#4 Stuff that we do in the > tweak weeks program. Which allows you to do it on your own, without the live
results phase coaching. Which is also ideal for your lifestyle phase shenanigans.

That really is the stuff that will change you. And you need to be active with all of that stuff, for the first 6-12

months.

Again… That is, if you really want to see change. And quickly too.

Conclusion

I already know that some people will still rush to prepare for the summer months. Although we’ve been

showing you that, that is not the way to live S-curvishly @ long term structure explained > here.

But if you are just learning about that… And need to fix your body fast, right now, for June-August. Then

stage 4 is the way to go, for past members (You get tweak weeks for free there too).

And of course… Results phase for new members. And if you start a results phase now… Expect the next

12 months of your life to completely change. Because that’s what’s happened with everyone that
started in that fall 2016 surge that we had.
Reply to talk, add below and > More buzz for everything else.
Shaun
Stayfitbuzz.com
P.S.

So… You know that we’ve using messaging apps for most of our chats over the past 5 years right…

As I mentioned > here @ it’s been a lot of fun and continues to become more fun.

Well… I’ve finally gotten around to playing with the messenger chat bot system.

In regards to S-curve world… This will be great to use as a part of the tweak weeks program. So the bot

that gets created, will be the first free upgrade for that program, specifically. As it’ll greatly enhance the
experience on that program.
FB messenger app: Facebook.com/ShaunTLSinclair
Skype: chamileon857
Instagram DM’s: @fitbuzz @shauntls

A life of butt without fat… Looks like this…

May 30, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

Buzzers… Tongue day… (Yup… Those tees again)
Let’s take a break for a moment and remind ourselves of what’s going on here via the newsletter.
(Was looking back through some old headlines yesterday with Fitbuzzers… Funny… Funny. Ha).
So… Let’s ‘come up for air’ for a moment

If you’ve been here since 2012… You would have seen how everything has evolved. And… How we

go about evolving things.

Which is of course… Based on the daily problems that you face and report back, when active on the

S-curve program.

This year so far… We’ve added…

– End of day meal reports

– Meal mindset prep
– Hissy fit management
> Tweak weeks program (Finally… Because now, we no longer have to add random tweaks to your
tailored videos on your live update member pages)

As of today… The main S-curve program is a long term 6-18 month/1-5 year program, that is far from

static… And is…

– LIVE and interactive
– Always evolving
– Designed to make you NEVER fall off ever again
– Designed… So that you can continue on with your ‘life’ shenanigans (You don’t have to ‘quit’ anything)
– Designed to take advantage of the less active summer months and Thanksgiving/Christmas binge

festivities.

That last point is the most important of all. Because people everywhere are just quitters.

Seriously.

And it’s not always your fault either. So the goal from day one… Is to throw everything, that is the

S-curve formula, right at you. So that quitting never happens.

Now…

If you currently do not look 90-100% S-curvish… Have been a ‘serial quitter’ in the past… And intend on
starting the official long term program.

Just… Become a student again!

That’s it. Because once you do… You’re going to > end up here. And your > S-curve member story

will continue on, in the same way as those on that page.
Blueprint tips on this new Tuesday

40 grams of fat for an epic butt/teeny tiny waist – A conversation with new potential S-curve

members yesterday…

They believed that 40 grams of fat a day, is hard to hit @ keeping it that low. And it is… If you don’t

follow the S-curve meal structure. At which point, you’ll hit 100-120 grams daily.

100 grams daily… Is what’s keeping you less-curvish. Especially if you already have a high BF%.

40 grams daily looks like this…

– Breakfast

> Egg yolk (From one egg)
> Or seeds

– Lunch

> Fish oil/olive oil
> Avocados
– Some fat before bed

That’s what most days will look like.

Cheat snacking will happen every other day. Which may spike it to 60 grams. But that’s ok. Because

You’ll curb cravings, be happier and will still look great @ ‘soft lean’ goals.

So there… 40-50 grams daily is easy to stick to.

Oh… And make sure that your pre/post workout = liquid fruit and not solid.

Reply to talk, add below and > More buzz for everything else.
Shaun
Stayfitbuzz.com
FB messenger app: Facebook.com/ShaunTLSinclair
Skype: chamileon857
Instagram DM’s: @fitbuzz @shauntls

A long trip into your external butt

May 28, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

So… The weekend movie shenanigans continue on for myself. And of course… I’m getting ready for all
of next months movies too, like Wonder Woman. Along side many other entertaining things to kick start
the official summer months.

In regards to that…

Many of you will be eyeing up > travel-curvish destinations right now. Which means, that we’re entering

a > results phase time of year.

So today… I’m going to show you which body parts to focus on, to prevent you from throwing a post holiday

hissy fit, when you start looking through the pictures that you take from the trip.

You know… Deleting, what would usually be very nice pictures for the archives.

Let’s get into it @ exercises that’ll cause less injuries

Hamstrings… Entire back of your legs

Because we need to eliminate as much ‘cheese effect’ as possible. This area will strike out, in the best of

poses in your pics.

> Wide stance squats
> Good mornings
> Super rep leg curls
> 3 step calf raises

> Sumo deadlift

All with light to medium weights.

Lower/mid back and lats

Because the fat will sit there and show. Especially in seated positions.

> The 4 step standing rows variation from the tweak weeks program (It’s been listed several times via these

newsletters too).
> All side to side kettlebell/dumbbell swing variations
> Push up position side to side jumps
> Super rep pull ups

Collar bone area

> Decline and incline bench press variations. Remember… The goal, is also to reduce the amount of

shrinkage that happens with ya boobs.

So it’ll be a good idea to eye up module 5 from the tweak weeks program. As this focuses on that issue

specifically.

Lower belly

The hardest variations of the bicycles exercise.

> Air bicycles + Leg raise bicycles + 3 second hold at each 5th rep + Ankle weights

Yes… That’s one of the peak exercises that you’ll do at the top level of exercise progression via bronze/gold

long term shenanigans.

But again… It’s all about the 121 FB messenger coaching sessions, to guide you through, if you’re not at that

level yet.

Solved…

In terms of nutrition… We’ll have to focus on the 121 FB messenger coaching chats. Because ‘food’ will affect

everyone in different ways.

Everything listed above, will ‘trigger’ the fix.

I’ve watched people (women) go through their post holiday pics more than enough times now. All of the

things listed above will ensure that you’ll want to keep all of the pictures that you take.
S-curve members… I’ll see you in the chats. And for all… Tomorrow’s newsletter @ actionable blueprint tips.
Reply to talk, add below and > More buzz for daily updates.
Shaun
Stayfitbuzz.com
FB messenger app: Facebook.com/ShaunTLSinclair
Skype: chamileon857
Instagram DM’s: @fitbuzz @shauntls

I saw your butt first today (My verdict)

May 25, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

It’s another day of mass activity, behind the scenes of this newsletter (Just add on FB below to ‘see’ the BTS activity).

But today… I’m going to talk about the most important part of becoming S-curvish or shredding to smexy…

Your first monthYou’ll either start on the $300 a month results phase for 1, 2 or 3 months, if the trust levels are high enough.

If not… You’ll start on the 21 day challenge. Both of which can be found on > this page.

That’s just the process part of starting. But the most important part of this period… Is the foundation that you’re building.

You see… You’ll usually start… Being a little clueless about everything that exists within the S-curve formula.

– You won’t feel the effects of the S-curve meal structure.- You wouldn’t have experienced the rapid noticeable changes, that are triggered by the S-curve workouts

(Usually @ your collar bone area and upper torso).

– Habit building shenanigans wouldn’t have kicked in yet.

 

So at this stage, you are still learning. You are becoming a student. And breaking away from old habits. Which is hard to do for most adults. Which is also one reason why the program is long term.

So expect everything that we do together, to be very hands on and highly interactive at this stage.

It needs to be… Because this is the only way to ensure that you’ll survive the long term program.

Why?

Because you’ll inevitably fall into a lifestyle phase as time passes. This stage is less hands on and interactive. And that’s OK. Only if… You know what it takes to ‘stay’ active. Which is what you learn during your first month.

And as you move into the long term stages. Expect to reach your 60-70% S-curvish self at 6-9 months down the road.

It’ll be slightly less if you have a low body fat % and slightly longer if you have a higher body fat %.

OK.

Some blueprint tips

#1 Active monthly S-curve members on bronze/gold… You’ll see a new live update on your member page

before the week ends.

It’ll contain the link to the newly announced > tweak weeks short splits program. As we will be using that

as a part of your current regime. And as a summer routine.

I can tell by the vibe of our current 121 chats, that the summer vibe is kicking in for you right now. Which is

why it was announced towards the end of this month.

#2 Dinner for breakfast… There are a lot of food variations that you can have for breakfast. But you probably
won’t like ‘all’ the options that are available to you. So it’s OK to eat dinner foods at breakfast, as long as the

food types match.

#3 Stop taking multiple selfies and belfies on a daily basis. It’s decreasing your motivation levels.

Reply to talk, add below and > More buzz for daily updates.
Shaun
Stayfitbuzz.com
FB messenger app: Facebook.com/ShaunTLSinclair
Skype: chamileon857
Instagram DM’s: @fitbuzz @shauntls

Do this… If you still have a failing booty

May 24, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

Todays headline…
If so…Just start from > stage one and work your way through to stage 3.

Seriously… Watching everyone else start and succeed… With you sitting there on the sidelines, is no good

for anyone.

So… If the ‘trust levels’ are high enough (in your eyes). Then start.

Because everything that is the ‘now’ S-curve formula, is what’s causing these physical, mental and spiritual

improvements in S-curve members lives.

Now…

Yesterday’s challenge accepted

You know that these newsletter are created, based on the events that happened the day before, right?

Well… With yesterday’s ‘many’ meet ups… Someone challenged me to create a newsletter topic ‘on the spot’.

I told them that the newsletter is created, based on the events that happen throughout the day. And one of the

the conversations, was about helping two brothers gain 14 pounds of muscle in 30 days, using the S-curve formula.

But of course… It’s women (You) that we’re dealing with, here on the newsletter. So I switched it, to relate to

a woman.

Solution

Target and ‘trigger’ the fix of the following body parts. With super effective exercises.

Abs

– Bicycle single leg raises with a 3 second hold at each 5th rep

– Super rep leg raises

Butt

– Super rep clam

– Hyper extended standing lunge with a dumbbell held at your chest

Arms

– Tricep push ups (Which variation, depends on your level of exercise progression on > bronze/gold).

– Barbell bicep curls with drop sets until failure

Calves

– 3 step calf raises

– Toes pointed inwards and outwards using heavy weight

Shoulders/Lats area

– All 4 variations of the standing barbell row

– The face pull > pull apart combo exercise with light dumbbells

Just add the exercises to your workouts, on the days that you’re going to work each body part.

You’ll see some of this stuff in the > tweak weeks program too. Because that’s why it was created in the

first place. For these kind of reasons.

Either way…. Doing the above, will trigger some 30 day ‘noticeable results’ changes.

Reply to talk and add below.
Shaun
Stayfitbuzz.com
FB messenger app: Facebook.com/ShaunTLSinclair
Skype: chamileon857
Instagram DM’s: @fitbuzz @shauntls

It’s time for you and your butt to split up

May 21, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

Buzzers… Sunday…

It’s probably the busiest weekend of the year for me this year. So I am indeed following the S-curve formula rules and ‘coming up for air’, once or twice a day. It’s a must… For the constant moments of clarity.

– Reading a book or listening to audio books
– Meditation

– Massages

For me… It’s about heading to a roof top pool area and looking over the city. It’s one the most calmest places

you can be @ looking down at the busy bodies down below @ stress free.
Jumping out of a plane will be the next best thing (Soon…Soon… Ha).

Onwards to today….

The game has indeed changed in S-curve world over time. Today… It’s all about being LIVE and in the

moment.

– Newsletter content is live
– Membership pages are live
– 121 coaching chats are live

– And now… Program creation is LIVE!

Enter: Tweak Weeks S-curve Split Routines

Which basically means, that there are no official launches any more. At least in S-curve world.

Why?

Well… Over the past 5+ years… > You’ve watched ‘live’, of what going long term really means. We’ve had

to lead by example. It’s only right. It’s not like you would take us seriously if everyone here was an over
weight physical and mental train wreck.

Would you? (I hope not). You would… From someone that’s walked the walk.

Anyway… Being live, in the moment and going long term. Means that we create solutions, based on the problems that actually come up. Usually on a daily basis.

In regards to this current program. The tweak weeks will always be created, as time goes on. Because

it’s what actually happens, every single week @ monthly bronze/gold S-curve members.

We’ve come up with 5 official solid tweak weeks since we went live with > these members (There’s more

@ unofficial).

And we know that the problems they solve are real. Because those problems came up several times with

several members at that time. And continue to today.

Finding out what those were, was possible, because of the high end results phase that you get put through.

Especially during your first 1-3 months.

So the more results phases that happen, the more problems we can solve. Which is a win/win for everyone

that becomes a newsletter reader or member.

The next tweek week that gets created, will probably address the problem that we highlighted in

> yesterdays newsletter. You know… The shrinking of a naturally fat butt, into a shred-curvish butt.
To then rebuild as a ‘soft lean’ (Better than ever before) S-curvish butt.

Conclusion

There’ll be a lot more things happening with this, as the days and weeks pass. But hopefully, I’ve opened up

your eyes, in regards to how and why certain things come about.

Becoming S-curvish is all one big ‘life’ fix now @ the solid 6-18 month/1-5 year process.

And best of all… All of these members (And the current ones you can’t see yet.. Soon, soon) are the ‘proof’.

Reply to talk, add below and > More buzz for daily updates.
Shaun
Stayfitbuzz.com
FB messenger app: Facebook.com/ShaunTLSinclair
Skype: chamileon857
Instagram DM’s: @fitbuzz @shauntls

One Health Truth Every Dieter Needs to Know

May 19, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

 

Going on a diet and getting the physique you desire is both a challenge and great reward. The problem that many people find when they are dieting is their psychological state starts to shift. It isn’t always in a bad way (in fact, most of the time it is a good thing!), but it is definitely challenging for some to balance dieting and health with an enjoyable lifestyle.

Sometimes these turn into eating disorders even if most times they do not. In this article, we are going to talk about the one health truth that every dieter needs to know before getting too involved in their diet. As we will show, knowing some of these points can help increase the happiness and fulfilment from the diet.

 

The Hierarchy for Dieters

Even though most people do not realize this is the case, the number one priority is to stay healthy and fit for the length of your life. This longevity is something that most people forget about when they are hurriedly losing weight and reducing fat mass. Simply dieting hardcore for a few weeks and then losing the results are not helpful for your long term success.

The same can be said of nootropics. People who are trying to improve their brain power and memory through these smart drugs cannot simply take nootropil for one day and hope that it will be useful forever. Instead, we have to take nootropil over the course of many months to see small, incremental and long term changes. Slow and steady wins the race whether in the brain or body.

The hierarchy of wisdom for dieters is to take things slow and steady. Someone who fasts for a few days and loses a lot of weight isn’t necessarily doing something healthy for their body. Fasting can be great when it is controlled, but in this example the dieter is depriving themselves of nutrients and using an unsustainable method of losing weight.

 

Sustainability is Key

When starting any diet plan, whomever is engaging with the new regimen should practice a little exercise. Not a physical exercise, but a mental one in which you think about a version of yourself 20-30 years from now. When you have aged that far, what do you look like? What aspects of your life are you proud of?

Try to be as clear as possible with what you are looking out of life. It won’t be perfect as you have no idea what will change, but your physical stature and health will probably be similar to what you are looking for.

The point is to see the future version of yourself and empathize with their perspective. They do want you to be healthy now, in the short term, but they want you to create the habits that will last the test of time for many decades to come. Keep this in mind no matter what kind of diet and training regimen you begin!

The message ‘outside’ of your butt

May 18, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

Becoming S-curvish

Evolution… Everything that we see in front of us, will evolve over time.

And in terms of ‘fitness’… It used to be a ‘thing’… Where you would start a program and be expected to

stick to that program only.

That still may be the case in some areas. But it certainly isn’t here.

Here… We are ‘open’ and we talk about everything. There’s no need to keep secrets about the things

you’re doing or wish to do in your life.

In regards to the workouts… You’re expected to be interested in activities outside of becoming

S-curvish.

#1 You ‘might’ get bored of just working out (Happens less these days, due to the number of official

routines available).

#2 Some activities actually help you when it comes to progressing in the S-curve workouts.

Such as yoga. Which boosts flexibility > Increases your ability to do full range of motion exercises

‘consistently’ > Leads to better results. This is a part of the strength and exercise progression process.

You know… When I talk about not being able to get to 90-100% S-curvish without going through the set

stages over a 6-18 month period.

#3 The lifestyle phase… That’s where we have more fun. Especially when it comes to > Travel-curvish shenanigans.

That of course… Has non-workout activity all over it. Just visit all of the @fitbuzz social media profiles

via > More buzz to experience it all.

So… Expect to become addicted to the S-curve workout process. But don’t be afraid to say what other

activities you’re interested in. Because we usually integrate those into your results and lifestyle phases.

Current S-curve members…

It’s no secret that S-curve members are succeeding better than ever before in the past 10 months.

– The wave started > here
– That caused a lot of global Fitbuzzers to officially start @ fall season 2016
– Many of which created buttgress pics > like this @ Fitbuzzer Mik

But of course… That’s just the ‘physical’ wins. It’s the mental process fix, that’s causing this years long

term wins and the foundation of the new S-curve member stories.

Anyway…

With all of this long term activity… It’s natural to want to share what you’re doing with friends,

family and associates.

So the best place to send them, is to More buzz or this FB profile > Facebook.com/ShaunTLSinclair.

You’re an established member now. So before you send them there. Just remember what your mentality

was like before you decided to become an official member.

You was a little scared right? Or for whatever reason… You wasn’t ready. But once you started…

That was it. Your life changed.

I talk about this daily, to the many people I meet on a weekly basis.

Their main fear… Is thinking that they have to quit the things they like doing in their current lifestyle.

As S-curve members… You know that is not the case.

– You cheat snack instead of eating cheat meals or days
– You get to eat C-rated foods… Which taste better than A-rated (Unless it’s fruit)
– You get periods where you can go hard (results phase) or go easy (lifestyle phase)

So… You’ll probably be excited when you tell them about what you’re doing. So the best thing to do, is just

send them there. Don’t ‘talk’ about it.

There’s a LIVE chat function on every @fitbuzz website now. So they can ask questions there.

At which point… They can come back to you, about the answers they receive on certain topics, to confirm

that everything they’ve been told is true and real.
Reply to talk.
Shaun
Stayfitbuzz.com
Skype: chamileon857
Instagram DM’s: @fitbuzz @shauntls

Your confirmation of booty has been accepted

May 16, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

Buzzers… Tuesday…

Become S-curvish… Lose your boobs. Then buy your boobs back… What?

Let me explain…

We all know that everything within the S-curve formula has been tested, first hand.

It used to be just ‘me’ in the beginning (It sometimes still is). And then I gave that responsibility to

FitBuzzers… Who usually become S-curve members over time.

That’s why the workouts are so effective. Because they’ve been proven in the real world.

Now…

One thing that we began testing ‘intensively’ last year, was to create workout tweaks, that prevent the

shrinking of your boobs.

That’s not an easy thing to achieve. Because your boobs are just fat. And fat, typically shreds the same

way an onion peels. So if you lose fat ‘everywhere’, you’ll lose it on your boobs too.

So the phrase that you used to see us throw around a few years back….

Become S-curvish and ‘keep’ your real boobs… (@ soft lean goals)…

Is now an official reality.

In fact… One of the workout modules on the upcoming short splits routine, focuses on this specifically.

That’s being launched next week. So I won’t be giving you the boob loss prevention formula here.

But I’ll tell you some exercises to avoid, if you have a current body type that’ll spark a quick ‘1 cup size’

reduction in your boobs.

> No flyes
> No laterals
> No woodchoppers
> No wide grip pull ups

The goal… Is to keep your boobs as perky as possible.

This is possible… Because of what we’re able to achieve in muscle building. And… Because it’s possible

to have lean parts and fat parts on your body at the same time.

Like I said before… Everyone is succeeding, because of the ‘how to do’ with the ‘what to do’.

Aka… We know we have to workout and eat right. But how we go about doing it, to obtain the

desired result.

Now… It’s not a totally bad thing to buy back your boobs, if they shrink. Or to do it if you have ‘not so large’

ones in the first place.

But the goal, is to not focus on that. As buying body parts leads to other buying of body parts. Which takes

you down the ‘fake’ path.

Every one > here and > here  are showing 100% real results. So it will remain that way.

That’s what the long term program on that page is for. So today… Your confirmation of ‘real’ booty… has

been accepted.

Leave your digital signature in the reply to this newsletter… Add below and > More buzz for everything else.

Shaun
Stayfitbuzz.com
FB messenger app: Facebook.com/ShaunTLSinclair
Skype: chamileon857
Instagram DM’s: @fitbuzz @shauntls

Let’s watch this eating session… On your butt cheeks (Video)

May 15, 2017 by  
Filed under The Fitness Bug

Buzzers… Monday…

It’s a new week. So let’s get into it…

The S-curve workouts… We all know that they’re a fave thing here. It’s the #1 reason why past members

from 2013-14 are returning this year.

But as good as (You say) they are… They are still only a trigger for results.

It’s S-curve nutrition that will take you to 90-100% S-curvish. And it’s nutrition… That will continue to take

you there.

Why?

Because there’s so much to look forward to along the way…

> Learning the protocol S-curve meal structure.
> Watching the A-F food rating system turn into a subconscious habit.
> Varying your food types and meals.
> Shopping for the different varieties of food and watching the S-curve meal structure come to life.
> Going to restaurants around the world and having a ‘field day’ with the food menus… Every single time

(This never gets old).

But the magic… Comes down to the ingredients.

One thing that I haven’t highlighted for some time now… Is the health benefits that some of the foods and

supplements have.

We don’t focus on that specifically… Because that’s a huge topic on it’s own. But we do address it.

As it’s important, in regards to this S-curve member age timeline.

– 18-25 Almost all physical
– 25-35 Physical, mental, lifestyle
– 35-45 Less physical, more mental, more health
– 45-60 All health and mental

So if you are following anything, specifically for health benefits. Keep on doing that. The main thing that

you need to keep in mind, is that it fits in with the A-C rated food rules.

And that you focus on the ingredients…. Like in > this video.

And like the ingredients list ‘breakdown’ on the > instant knockout page from More buzz.

The ingredients is where the long term magic exists… In regards to results and lifestyle @ that list above.

Now let’s get into some actionable blueprint tips to kick start the week.

#1 The upcoming short splits routine is ideal for the summer season. But you still might have the odd HIIT

cardio day.

If so… Stick to badminton. As that’s an ideal HIIT cardio sport for summer @ the latest pic uploaded on this

Facebook profile > Facebook.com/ShaunTLSinclair.

#2 Want to shred your arms? Of course you do…

Do this for 7-14 days for a results boost.

> Laying barbell, close grip tricep extensions 3 x 12 reps with a medium weight (= Where you fail at the

12th rep). 2-3 times a week.

Or

> High tension close grip pull ups until failure for 2 sets, 2-3 times a week.

And to then… Follow ‘your’ tailored S-curve meal structure ‘exact’. Make sure you take a day one selfie

@ all angles of your arms, before you do this.

And make sure you get 7-8 hours sleep each night without fail.

Conclusion

Yup… That’s how we start our Mondays @ action packed.

Now reply to talk… Add on Messenger and > More buzz for daily updates.

Shaun
Stayfitbuzz.com
Skype: chamileon857
Instagram DM’s: @fitbuzz @shauntls
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Next Page »